Answered

I got this error "Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=4864". Has anyone else found this error?. And Please, help me.

• 18 April 2023
  • 3 replies

[Intercom] Error unarchiving Object: Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=4864 "*** -[NSKeyedUnarchiver _initForReadingFromData:error:throwLegacyExceptions:]: data is NULL" UserInfo={NSDebugDescription=*** -[NSKeyedUnarchiver _initForReadingFromData:error:throwLegacyExceptions:]: data is NULL}
icon

Best answer by Daniel M15 26 April 2023, 17:50

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hey @Saowaluck Tussakorn 👋🏼  Shauna here from Intercom Support! 

Could you provide additional context on where exactly you get this error? What are you doing when you get this error? 

We can check this out for you 👀

@Shauna Thank you for reply me.
For IOS SDK I use command Intercom.initialize() then I got this error, So I can not use command Intercom.loginUser and got new error.

Error Domain=IntercomSDKErrorDomain Code=401 "ERROR - [HTTP 401] - Failed Identity Verification check" UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=ERROR - [HTTP 401] - Failed Identity Verification check}

Userlevel 2

Hey @Saowaluck Tussakorn! Daniel from Customer Support Engineering here 🔧 

The error you are seeing relates to Identity Verification. Specifically, there is a problem with the user_hash value you are sending; the value does not match what Intercom is expecting. You can find the full guide on setting up this functionality here - don’t forget to use our built-in calculator to check that the user_hash values that you are sending match the expected value in Intercom.