How can i export my articles and all of helpdesk inbox communication with its text

• 7 December 2023
  • 2 replies

I can’t export my help desk communication correspondence data and articles.
Can you help me ?

Larissa Alberti 5 months ago

Hey @Beyza Yorgancı 

Larissa here from Intercom Support.

Currently, it’s only possible to export full conversations and articles by using our Rest API.  For conversations, you'd first have to list the conversations, and then use GET for individual conversation ID's.  You can check more details here. And details on how to export Articles from your Help Center can be found in our dev docs and on this article.

I’m afraid it’s currently not possible to extract full conversations and articles via the UI, but I’d be glad to flag this as a feature request for you.

Hope this helps!

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hey @Beyza Yorgancı 

Larissa here from Intercom Support.

Currently, it’s only possible to export full conversations and articles by using our Rest API.  For conversations, you'd first have to list the conversations, and then use GET for individual conversation ID's.  You can check more details here. And details on how to export Articles from your Help Center can be found in our dev docs and on this article.

I’m afraid it’s currently not possible to extract full conversations and articles via the UI, but I’d be glad to flag this as a feature request for you.

Hope this helps!