Skip to main content

Meet Series 🚀 our new visual campaign builder that works across every channel

With Series you can now create customer engagement campaigns using all of Intercom’s messaging channels, from emails, to Mobile Carousels, to Product Tours - reaching your customers wherever they are.  

Hero_GIF

Drive action across the customer lifecycle with integrated onboarding flows, feature announcements, and re-engagement campaigns – all within a single tool. 

Create your first series today, and share your tips, tricks and advice with fellow Connectors as you start using this powerful new messaging tool 🙌

I hopped on the Series train early when it was in Beta and it's been full steam ahead ever since. Series delivers my biggest wish list items from Campaigns such as the ability to tag customers based on engagement with messages. The ability to support non-linear customer journeys is a much better fit for us too. If you're using Campaigns now, consider migrating over to Series. You won't be disappointed.

@user232​ I'm so happy to hear this! What types of flows do you have built in Series? Customer onboarding, re-engagement, etc?

If anyone's interested in the story behind the creation of Series, Alex (one of our Senior Product Designers) just published an extremely thorough blog on the topic. My favorite quote? This one:

Screenshot 2020-09-25 at 09.33.13

Excited to try this out for our Onboarding Communications!

Will share our results once complete.

I just launched my first Series and I couldn't be more excited!

Is there any way I can test run a series like in a simulation? would be really handy to test if everything is working fine, especially when you're putting in a number of Product tours.

Hey Keerthi,

We don't have a specific capability to simulate/test run a Series right now. (something we might think about in the future though) However, one way we do it right now is by using a test id/test user and then using the series entry rule to target the test user and then testing the flow out. Quite a few customers do it the same way.