Answered

When entering Japanese text with an IME, pressing the Enter key mistakenly sends the incomplete text to chat.

• 17 January 2024
  • 3 replies

When entering Japanese text with an IME, pressing the Enter key mistakenly sends the incomplete text to chat.

If I press Enter here, I anticipate finalizing the Japanese text with the IME, but not sending it as a chat message yet. However, this widget still sends the unfinished text anyway.

icon

Best answer by aykut.aydin 23 January 2024, 06:50

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hey @Keyman Letter CSチーム 

I can see that we currently have an open issue regarding this, and our product team confirmed that we’re adding the issue to our backlog to be fixed! To provide insight on expectations, issues like this may not be actioned for some weeks. That timeline is based on the team's current existing log of issues and upcoming feature releases, which is subject to change.

Once the issue is resolved, I will send a new reply in this thread to make sure the information is visible for everyone. 👍

@キーマンレターCSチーム 
Currently customers are very uncomfortable. We would like to have this fixed as soon as possible.

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hey @Keyman Letter CSチーム @Ptmind伊東 

This issue has been resolved by our team, so you should no longer have the same problem. 😊

Please let me know here in case you still experience the same issue.