Skip to main content

When I select to ‘Edit Latest’ on a published article, the page opens to a blank page with just the title of the article available. 

The published article is visible, and unpublishing then attempting to edit still gives a blank page. 

Anyone run into this and have a solve? TIA

Hi Cayla 👋 Jacques here from support engineering.

I know that we previously had reports of this bug with some other Users so this could be the same issue you’re getting.

I’d recommend you testing this in an incognito window to see if the issue persists there, if it doesn’t happen in incognito then you can clear your browser’s cache as it is likely caching related. If it does persist, I’d recommend reaching out to our Support team so they can re-open the issue and add your instance to it. 

I’d encourage you to contact them through the Messenger and they’ll reply as soon as they can!

Thanks Jacques! 

Shortly after posting here I did reach out to support for more help. For anyone else experiencing this - the amazing support staff at intercom are working on correcting this issue. In the meantime, we have had success making sure we are directly loading photos into any new articles. Seems when we do this we don't accidently send our article into the void. Thanks again! And A big shout out to Ryan on the support team for his additional help with this!! 

Glad you were able to get this issue looked at Cayla! 🤩