How does the Intercom team structure their Article Help Centers?

• 28 February 2024
  • 4 replies

I’m finally getting around to rolling out Articles for our org and migrating our knowledge base to Intercom. My team is in the process of developing a new structure for organizing content and we’re using Intercom’s own help docs as inspiration to model ours after. Kudos to the team who manages it. 

I’m curious what other help centers Intercom has and and how they’re used. From what I can tell I can only see two:

Is anyone from the team able to chime in and provide some insight about your different help centers and how they’re structured?

Milan 1 month ago

@Patrick H12 hi there! :) 

You can also create multiple Help Centers using Articles, so if you are managing multiple brands via same Intercom workspace, that’s what you would need. Or you can use it to make specialized resource centers, split from the main one.

All other Resources are not hosted on Intercom features as far as I can tell. 

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi Patrick, It’s Mat from the Support Engineering Team 😀

Beside those two links you've sent, one for the Help Centre and one for New Releases, we have a blog, resource page, library, developer hub, webinars, academy, and, of course, this community forum. 
All are accessible from our official main page 

https://www.intercom.com/

Thanks @mateusz.leszkiewicz I didn’t realize all of those were built on Articles as well because they look so distinctly different. Really goes to show what’s possible I guess. Thanks for chiming in!

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi Patrick,

Apologies; I might have misunderstood you.

They are not; the only resource built on articles is our Help Centre.
I thought you were asking about our different customer self-help resources.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

@Patrick H12 hi there! :) 

You can also create multiple Help Centers using Articles, so if you are managing multiple brands via same Intercom workspace, that’s what you would need. Or you can use it to make specialized resource centers, split from the main one.

All other Resources are not hosted on Intercom features as far as I can tell.