Answered

What is the best way to find an experienced Intercom developer? Project information is in the question details.

• 13 December 2021
  • 2 replies

High volume, growing, and multifaceted telehealth provider requires customization and programming for its Intercom messaging/bot application.

Patients call and email us daily with administrative, scheduling, and clinical questions.  It is possible to automate this workflow, improve our responsiveness and deliver a great experience to patients who require immediate assistance, especially since most of the responses to patients' questions have quick answers.

We selected the Intercom platform as our first level of patient-facing interaction and have a draft design for our workflow-specific Intercom application.  

We seek a knowledgeable and creative Intercom developer who can program and customize our Intercom platform to meet our patient experience objectives.

icon

Best answer by Milan 15 December 2021, 21:47

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1

@user382​, I know you've helped out folks in the community in the past with these kinds of questions!

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Thanks @eric f11​ for mentioning me 😉

Hi @louis h​ you've made a great choice by selecting Intercom for that role, I had many similar project with the scope similar to yours, where Intercom proved itself as a great solution. And I'd be happy to jump on a call and discuss this further. Feel free to send an email to milan.sovaolo@gmail.com to agree on good timing.

Cheers!