Answered

Is there already a timeline on the merging conversations feature?

• 16 January 2024
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

3 months ago Intercom communicated about a feature to merge conversations in case of doubles.
It was mentioned it’s on their roadmap, but no timeline was communicated.

Do we already have a view on when this would get implemented?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by mateusz.leszkiewicz 17 January 2024, 11:45

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi there,

Unfortunately, we can’t give any timeframe for when the merging convergence feature might be implemented.

We are offering merging leads and users, though.

If you have any specific issue you want help with, feel free to reach out to us, and we will do our best to resolve it.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey Mateusz,

Thanks for the answer. Merging leads and users won’t help this use case though.

Is there no timeframe at all you can communicate? Will it be in a few months, in a year, or absolutely unknown?
Because if the latter, then I presume it’s not even on the roadmap after all.

It’s just that I’d like to avoid implementing an imperfect workaround when this feature would get implemented soon :) 

Thanks again!

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi there,

I’d say go and implement that workaround, or better yet, reach out to us with the specific scenario, and we will help you resolve it as much as we can.

At the moment, I can’t give you any timeframe for the implementation of this feature.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi there,

I managed to get information about the merging of conversations and tickets from my colleagues from the engineering team.
I’ve got good news for you. Beta release will be starting in 30.01.2024. 🤙

I hope it will be helpful to you. 

Hi @mateusz.leszkiewicz, Can we join this Beta?

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi @Andy Pitt ,

Beta testing is closed now, but it is a good thing because it is closer to introducing this to all customers.

Hi @mateusz.leszkiewicz, Good to hear, we look forward to hearing from you soon and using this feature.