Answered

Seeking Advice on Implementing a Comprehensive Customer Support Strategy

• 18 February 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi everyone,

I'm a customer support manager at a mid-sized SaaS company, and I'm looking for some advice on how to implement a comprehensive customer support strategy. Our current approach has been somewhat ad hoc, with different teams and individuals handling support requests in different ways. This has led to inconsistencies in our customer experience and has made it difficult to track and analyze customer interactions.

I'd like to develop a more cohesive and scalable support strategy that encompasses all aspects of the customer journey, from initial onboarding to ongoing maintenance and troubleshooting. Ideally, this would include a mix of self-service options, like knowledge base articles and tutorials, as well as more personalized support channels, like email and chat.

Some specific questions I have include:

What are some best practices for building out a comprehensive knowledge base that covers all of our product features and use cases?

How can we streamline our email and chat support workflows to ensure timely and accurate responses to customer inquiries?

Are there any tools or platforms that you recommend for managing and analyzing customer interactions across multiple channels?

Overall, I'm hoping to get some insights and inspiration from other support professionals who have tackled similar challenges. I'm open to hearing about both successful and unsuccessful approaches, as well as any resources or frameworks that have been particularly helpful.

Thanks in advance for your input! 🙏

icon

Best answer by Diana Tripac 24 February 2023, 18:09

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Looping in @user382​ @Cyan Cone 7​ for advice 🙌