Skip to main content

Hi everyone!

If you are using FIN as the chatbot, I’m curious about what is the current CSAT score of your FIN profile. Ours is currently ~50%, and we are not really sure if it’s a good one. Thanks!

Adding @Nathan Sudds @Milan @Kevin Bendixen in case they can share their experience 🙌🏻

Here I'm averaging 40%, I'd also love to know what's recommended

Hi there, Our average (SaaS Start-Up) is around 70% - are there any benchmarks, ideally for our industry, but some general orientation would already be helpful, too? Thx

We’re hovering at around 80% over a 12 week period, but we’re seeing improvements and are at 100% for the past 4 week! 

What’s everyone’s Confirmed Resolution rate look like? 

Oh wow, amazing stats @Steve Flynn ! Any best practice tips? 

@Sophie  - we’ve been monitoring which types of customers are working with Fin, and which ones we’ve determined just aren’t good fits and started to filter them out from interacting with Fin. 

I’ve also encouraged the team to add a snippet every time Fin can’t resolve the issue so we’re continuously making it better. 

Makes perfect sense. We also add as many snippets as possible, and also include (simple) SOPs for basic troubleshooting. Filtering out certain types of customers might also be something to check out fo us. Many thanks, @Steve Flynn 😊