Answered

Desperate for help getting phone system, SMS, email, and fax systems up and running at 100%....

• 9 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello, please understand that I have a few big issues on hand here, so I will explain a couple items first, then you can reply, then I am normally prompt to reply back.

1.  I am a small human rescue nonprofit.  My VOIP/fax/SMS provider went totally out of business 2 days ago; not one bit of notice.  Everyone tells me to go with Intercom all the way, but honestly, until today, I had never looked at a portal that has as many options as you.  Which is great, I am not complaining.
  2. Is there a kind person, community leader that would help me get these various service on board today, ASAP?  I cannot operate with no forms of communication available to my clients.  HIPAA compliancy is a huge thing and if my total communications package is doomed, then I have 48 hours to bring up an entirely new system - thanks to the many federal communications guidelines that are imposed on nonprofits like me.

Let me explain also that I am hearing impaired, so I am allowed to post a public email so people on this very board can communicate more fluidly with me; that email is, designing.ceo@aol.com.  I cannot hear the incoming signals so having this backup emaill thing to me is critical.  You can also send me 

icon

Best answer by Ebenezer.Laleye 13 March 2024, 18:13

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @Erik Jon Dunwell ! Ebenezer here from Engineering Support👋.

I would suggest that you shoot a message over to our support team to get things set up quickly. We're here to lend a hand and get you sorted!

Just a heads up, though: We don't do fax services, so unfortunately, we can't help you out with that.