Answered

Who's maintaining the intercom-node repository?

• 29 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi there!

Approximately three weeks ago I submitted a PR to add a missing feature to the SDK for Node.JS but I think the repo. isn’t getting much attention lately. Is there a way to contact the maintainers of the code?

Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by aykut.aydin 13 December 2023, 03:48

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hey @augustogiavedoni !

The SDK for NodeJS is owned by Intercom’s Product Team. As I look at our SDKs page, I can see that all of our SDKs for API are in the maintenance mode currently. You can see this in the GitHub README section of any SDKs listed in the below link.

https://developers.intercom.com/docs/build-an-integration/learn-more/rest-apis/sdks-plugins/

Due to the maintenance mode, all pull requests will be evaluated on the best effort basis and will be limited to critical issues.

I see that the Node SDK doesn’t have the maintenance mentioned in README section. Let me check whether this is an error or it is actually not in maintenance mode, and I will let you know here.

Hi @aykut.aydin! Hope you’re doing great!

Thank you very much for your response! I’ll wait for your response regarding if the Node SDK is in maintenance mode or not.

Have a great weekend!

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hey @augustogiavedoni 

Thanks for the reply above! Hope you are having a wonderful week so far. 😊

I’ve heard back from our product team on this one, and they confirmed that Node SDK is also in maintenance mode like other non-Messenger SDKs I mentioned.

They have now updated the SDK’s README to include this information, which you can see here.

Hi @aykut.aydin!

Hope you’re having an amazing week so far as well!

Thank you very much for your help!

Take care!