Hey everybody! 👋

• 5 October 2020
  • 4 replies

Hey everybody! 👋

I am a Product Marketer at Trifacta, a leading data preparation platform.

Besides helping people adopt Trifacta, I enjoy helping others learn about data and APIs. My goal is to enable everyone, irrespective of their technical know-how, to learn how to work with data and feel confident talking about data. To further this goal, I run a side-project called Data-led Academy.

And when I'm not thinking about data, automation, and APIs, I like to talk to my dog and cook with my wife.

I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have in regard to working with data as a PM or a marketer. In the context of Intercom, I will be happy to answer questions regarding campaigns/series that rely on your product data.

And if you haven't yet instrumented product data on Intercom, AMA about it!

Looking forward to learning from and contributing to the community!

Connect with me on Twitter and on LinkedIn 

4 replies

Userlevel 1

Welcome @user25​, it's so great to have you join us in the Community! What kind of dog do you have? What's your favourite dish to cook?

As you can imagine, we have a lot of questions coming in lately about Series - your knowledge here will definitely come in handy for your fellow Connectors!

Badge +4

Welcome @user25​ 

party

Thanks Eric, glad to be here! I have a Boxer (see our picture below). IMG-20201005-WA0054

And my favourite dish is Mexican Rice Bowl (vegetarian)!

And yeah, will be happy to answer questions related to Series so feel free to tag me!

Thanks Brent!