I have a single page app. I’m having some issues being able to set up series or subsequent events on the same page.
The behavior I want:
- Welcome post
- Dismiss or click a link in the post
- Launch a product tour on the same page without any other interaction.
I’ve tried two ways:
- Launch post and then product tour in the same series.
- The issue that I’m having is that when I dismiss the post, the product tour does not launch without a page refresh. (The post AND the product tour is on the same page).
- Launch post, click a link in the post to a the product tour (show tour anywhere link) or insert the product tour directly (displays the product tour name and description with a link).
- The issue that I’m having here is that when the user completes the product tour, the post pops back up.
Is there something I’m missing here?
- Why won’t the product tour launch without a page refresh?
- Why doesn’t Intercom treat a link click as a dismiss? Or is there a way to do this? I’ve tried tagging and having the tag as an entry rule.
Best answer by Nathan SuddsView original