Answered

Can I create alerts for poor CSAT scores?

• 17 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Hey Team, 

Quick question: 

“Is it possible to create an alert via Workflows or some other means to alert via Slack when a customer rates a conversation with a teammate as poor?” e.g. CSAT Score is 3 or less.

Intercom has the ability to alert Slack Channels based on other workflow triggers like no response within X minutes or an unresponsive conversation, but for us to be able to manage DSATs as they happen with a live alert via Slack or some other modality would be super beneficial to our Support Managers and leaders to help coach and improve our teams. 

Please let me know if any of you have any ideas on how we can institute something like this or build something like this using Intercom and Slack. 

Thanks again!

icon

Best answer by Racheal 21 November 2023, 01:19

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hey @Daniel F12 Racheal from the support engineer team here👋 

There isn't a way to do this out of the box, but you can build this functionality out by making use of our conversation.rating.added Webhook and linking that to the Slack API to send a notification over to Slack. You'll need someone with developer experience to build this out, though!

I'm going to flag this as a Feature Request for our team to look into. It would be great to have an easier way of achieving this!