Answered

Jira For Ticket 401 error

Hello

There is bug in the integration,

Sometimes tickets fail creating with Unauthorized error from jira 

It seems the intercom is using a wrong/expired header token while sending request to jira 

I attached here the screenshots 

icon

Best answer by bernice 11 June 2024, 16:01

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

@SinaM Is this something you've just seen in the last few days or has it happened before in the past?

I'm asking because if you check out Jira's status page they have a few alerts from the 4th - 7th that mention problems creating issues. 

I'm wondering if that could be related to what you are seeing?

Its been a month there 
since we started using workflows and jira integeration 

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hey @SinaM - I’ve passed this information over to the team via a conversation and added your issue to an open bug we’re looking into at the moment. Updates to follow via the Messenger 💬

Hi, I’m having this same issue.

It seems like when you install the app (Jira for Tickets on Intercom) for the first time it works fine but eventually the token expires and it is never refreshed. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hey @Santiago Alsua 

I see that you were in contact with my teammate Sara. How did it go with that?

Are you still experiencing the same issue? If so, please feel free to reply to us in the same conversation you have with Sara.

Thanks!

Hi there - We also experienced the same issue when we installed the Jira for Tickets app. Jira issues would be successfully created and then suddenly, they wouldn’t and we’d see that 3rd party authorization error. Is there any sort of timeline for when this bug will be looked at? My team has had to pause using this app, as it created a lot of redundancy in ticketing process because the jira issue creation would fail and all they could do was create a new ticket and hope it worked.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hey @khp,

Checking the issue report, I see that it is still being worked on. I have just forwarded your message to the support engineering team, and you will receive an update via email from us when the issue is resolved.

Thanks!

Hey Ayk,

how about the status? We receive this error on a daily basis and it makes working with it a pain…

Best

Daniel

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hey @Daniel Winklhammer

I have just followed up with the product team regarding a status update on this issue now. You will hear back from our team when we receive any update via email.

We will also post here once this issue is resolved. 👍

We are having the same issue. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hey @SinaM @Santiago Alsua @khp @Daniel Winklhammer @Daniel Little 

Thanks again for reporting this issue! We have received an update from our product team, and it looks like they have fixed the issue.

Could you please check it on your end, and let us know how it goes? If you are still seeing new occurrences (from today) let us know, and I can check with them again.