Skip to main content

Hi there! I’m looking to tidy up the right hand sidebar “Conversation Attributes” - we only really need a couple of these but I’m not able to find where I can remove attributes from this?

We don’t need things like External ID, Fin AI Agent, Workflows, Workspace, Copilot etc.

We also have a lot of User Data categories we would like to remove from this view, are we able to do this?

Thanks so much! 

Hey @Emma Burlton 👋 Jacques here from Support Engineering.

Currently, it is not possible to remove the native data attributes that are displayed by default in the "Conversation Attributes" section of the sidebar. These attributes cannot be removed or hidden. However, you can collapse the entire section by clicking the arrow next to the text "Conversation attributes" to tidy up the sidebar, but individual attributes cannot be hidden! :)

To tidy up the User Data categories from the right-hand sidebar, you can archive attributes that you aren't using anymore. To do this, navigate to Settings > Data > People, and select the Pen icon beside the attribute you want to archive. This will give you the option to archive the attribute directly, which will remove it from your view.

Hope this helps!

Hi @Jacques Reynolds ! I would agree with Emma that it would be awesome to hide native attributes from the conversation view as most of support agents don’t need these for work. My workspace has over 30, and it would surely make the work of my colleagues easier if this conversation data could be hidden, leaving only necessary attributes available 😀