Answered

Intercom workspace account frozen and no support available to reinstate the account

• 30 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi everyone, 

I’m posting here in the desperate try to get somebody from Intercom online to help with reinstating the account which was frozen due to too many failed payments associated with the card you guys had on file. We’ve since changed the payment method and fixed the errors that led to unintentional problems with the card and the invoice was processed. 

However, we’ve been collectively logged out of our workspace and are still unavailable to attend to the support queries which have been piling up in the inbox since the Saturday morning. It’s been 48 hours now without any response from either the response team or our designated account managers. 

Can somebody/anybody please help and immediately? 

For context, we’ve tried reinstating the account from inside the admin, however, we were unable to do that as we were experiencing the you already have an account error prompt. (?!)

Yes, we do have an account but it seems that we need help from an operator to help reinstate our account. 

Would appreciate any contact as soon as possible,

Andrija

icon

Best answer by cameron.gumley 3 November 2023, 05:16

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @Andrija -- Cam from the Intercom Support team here!

Looks like my teammate Sinéads been in contact with you and been able to get things reinstated, with a few additonal details still being discussed as well 👍 I’ll leave you to it here so you can continue the discussion on this with Sinéad 😁