Answered

Calculate Median response time (Response time, Reply sent at, Median aggregation) via Intercom API

• 17 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi! In my report, I have "Median response time" Chart (Response time, Reply sent at, Median aggregation)
I want to calculate the same metric via Intercom API. In the conversations schema, I found statistics.median_time_to_reply attribute. However, the results I'm getting while using this attribute is different from the chart, like +20 minutes.Ā 
Can you please suggest what can be wrong here? Are there any other ways to calculate this via Intercom API?

icon

Best answer by aykut.aydin 18 January 2024, 07:00

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hey @Dmytro Horodetskyi,

Ā 

Via API, that would be the only endpoint where you can get the conversation stats. So you would not have any other option to use via API.

Ā 

Regarding the discrepancy,Ā this will need furtherĀ investigationĀ on our end, so I have escalated this with the Support Engineering team as a conversation. You will receive a reply from them in there as soon as possible. They will also let you know if they need any information from your end.

Hey @Reactivate and refund my Roqqu account

@aykut.aydinĀ Thank you, greatly appreciate your help, will be waiting for a reply from the Support Engineering team.