Skip to main content
Answered

Is it possible to make viewable "Help" section in Telegram?

• 11 July 2024
  • 1 reply

Is it possible to share prepared articles from the "Help" section in the Intercom chat on Telegram and WhatsApp

using a chat bot? I am not looking for pre-made solutions available on the internet, but rather want to know whether such functionality is available.

For example, if a customer contacts support via Telegram and we send them a pre-prepared article from the Help section, is it possible for the customer to view it? Since articles from this section are not sent in text form, but instead through pop-up windows with hyperlinks, is there any way to make this information accessible to the customer?

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @Artur Harutyunyan -- Cam from the Technical Support Engineering team here 👋

It sounds like you’re essentially wanting to send Articles in a text format or in a format that does not require the end-user to open a hyperlink/access your Help Center to view, am I understanding that correctly? If so then this isn’t something thats available at the moment but if you’re able to send through any additional details around your specific use-case I’d be glad to submit a Feature Request for this to our Product Development team for them to consider as they plan for the future 👍