Skip to main content
Answered

How to set up a pop-up with a "Book a Demo" calendar?

• 1 March 2021
  • 7 replies

Picture attachedScreenshot 2021-02-23 at 16.12.50

7 replies

Badge +4

Hey there,

When you create a pop-up, you can add an app. So head to the App Store in intercom and install which ever booking app you're after and then head to the Outbound page. In here you would create your Chat or Post and set your rules as to when you want it to pop. Then design/create the chat and on the left press the + button and select to install the app. Is that what you were after?2

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello @edvin​ 👋, I hope you are doing well.

Currently, it's not possible to send such pop-ups with Intercom, you can request this feature in @Product Wishlist​ Group.

You can reach a similar goal by sending Calendly booking notifications via outbound in-app messages. It will look like this:

Intercom-1Intercom-2Intercom-3As you see, visitor/user booking a meeting without leaving Intercom messenger.

To do trigger the following message, you should:

- Create Calendly Account;

- Instal Intercom <> Calendly Integration;

- Configure In-app message and Insert Calendly app:

Intercom-4I hope this information will be helpful for you,

Let me know if you have any questions regarding Calendly <> Intercom Integration, Happy to help.

Hi @roy s11​ 

Thank you for the reply.

But I am a bit confused, as I contacted the screenshotted startup and they confirmed, that the pop-up is set up via intercom.

Furthermore, @brent w​  suggested a solution as well.

Can we set up such a popup or I need to use an external app to set up it at Intercom?

Thank you very much

Userlevel 1
Badge

@edvin​ , As I mentioned, It's not sent from the Intercom (There no such feature at this moment).

Q - Can we set up such a popup or I need to use an external app to set up it at Intercom?

A - Right now, with Intercom, it's not possible to set-up such pop-up (With or Without an external app).

Thank you @brent w​ for the reply.

Thank you @roy s11​  for the reply.

Badge +4

Welcome! Not sure if that will work for you but it was my best guess as to what they had done by the looks of it. If you have a test environment it would be worth giving it a go and seeing what you can get working.