Answered

I want to analyze intercom datas some of my client in my analyzing web app. I couldn't find anywhere how?

• 11 December 2023
  • 2 replies

I want to analyze intercom datas some of my client in my analyzing web app. I couldn't find anywhere how?

I have 2 clients and they want to integrate their intercom account in our app to analyze conversation data.
I want to add this integration but I couldn’t find the right way to this. Could you help me?

icon

Best answer by bernice 8 January 2024, 15:54

View original

2 replies

I have 2 clients and they want to integrate their intercom account in our app to analyze conversation data.
I want to add this integration but I couldn’t find the right way to this. Could you help me?

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hey there @Janeabbott, Bernice here from the Support Engineering team at Intercom🔧

You can take a look at the apps currently available on the Intercom App Store, and you can also create your own and submit it for review with us - more on this in our Developer Documentation and this article from our Help Center.