Answered

Looking to hire a Dev experienced with Intercom API.

• 14 January 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello,

We are looking to hire a dev who can help connect Intercom with our tech stack such as, Memberspace, Circle, and possibly even Podia. Most important in Memberspace. As it stands, Intercom doesn't seem to be able to pull in data from Memberspace since they don't release the IP address of our users but they have several dev articles dedicated to the topic, however, JavaScript knowledge is needed which is above my head.

Please email me at shawna@earthspeak.love - looking to hire asap. Any pointers of where to look?

icon

Best answer by Roy 15 January 2021, 00:37

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello @shawna​,

Q - We are looking to hire a dev who can help connect Intercom with our tech stack such as, Memberspace, Circle, and possibly even Podia

A - What kind of integrations are you looking for? You just want to install an Intercom code and track logged-in visitors?

With the Memberspace case, take a look at the following Article.

With Circle.so take a look at the following Article.

For Podia take a look here.

It's easy to implement Intercom in the following platforms (Takes max 30-40 Min).

If you already have information that you want to send to Intercom (Like UserID; e-Mail; profile URL; Web-site and etc...), send me DM.

I'II try to provide help completely free of charge.

Hi @roy s11​ Thanks for the response. 😀

I did look at that article but it is extremely vague and doesn't even say where to install it (I am not that technically savvy). Additionally, I am wanting to be able to prompt product tours and need to be able to track the user but right now I am only able to get their details from Stripe and not memberspace so Intercom isn't actually knowing when the user is online or what webpage they are browsing.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@shawna​ , In your post, mentioned 3 different platforms, so In which one are you trying to install Intercom? Member space?

Badge

Hi @roy s11​ , can you help me with implementing with Circle, can DM me, thanks.