Answered

What does this mean under banner frequency and targeting settings: "Send more than once New Send every time the person matches the rules until dismissed"?

• 23 June 2023
  • 1 reply

I do not understand how banner frequency and scheduling works.

This is grayed out currently:

Send more than once New

Send every time the person matches the rules until dismissed

Get feature

What does that mean?? Are you saying that I cannot send banners repeatedly to a user until the user dismisses it?   Because thats what happening now, so how can I do that if you are telling me I don’t have that feature??

What I'm trying to do is limit the total number of times that a visitor sees a banner. How do I do that???

icon

Best answer by Racheal 27 June 2023, 01:53

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hey @Chuck Taylor Racheal from the support engineer team here👋 

This setting means the Banner will send each time the user matches the rules until you pause the Banner. This feature is available on our higher tiered plans (not Starter), to set up custom times or a fixed schedule you will need to upgrade to one those subscriptions, if you are interested you can reach our Sales team right from the Messenger! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you out there! 

As for your settings at the moment, I wonder if you are instead looking at the dismiss button and not the scheduling. If you disable the dismiss button your users will see the Banner until they no longer match: