Answered

Why is the series taking so long?

• 15 April 2023
  • 1 reply

• New Participant
  • 0 replies

Hi all,

We are trying to test the process manually by creating users (user or lead) and series. We have not yet completed the intercom integration with our product. We have a series of 4-5 steps for testing (no “wait” block) and we want to instantly send an email/change the tag for the user. However, the series takes at least 20-25 minutes to complete. Is this normal? What do we need to do so that the series can be completed in a shorter time?

Our first tries weren't really successful, any tips for us?

icon

Best answer by Nathan Sudds 17 April 2023, 20:50

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

@User  It’s often hard to diagnose what’s going on without seeing the series, if you want to send a DM -- happy to jump in and see if I can help troubleshoot the timing etc.  If a member meets the criteria or condition for the series to be triggered, I wouldn’t think it should take long to walk through the process.

I guess it would depend on if messages are being throttled by the system in some way, are they email messages you are sending or something within the app as a popup? Emails for preventing spam purposes may be throttled, that’s the only thing that I can think of at the moment.