Answered

Need a URL for my Zoom integration

• 11 November 2023
  • 3 replies

For my Zoom integration to work they require a URL for real-time support. Is there a way to get a URL that directs to our company’s intercom chat?

icon

Best answer by Shauna 14 November 2023, 14:00

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hey @Chris Zaugg 👋🏼  Shauna here from Support! 

There is no way to get/generate a URL that directs people to the Intercom Messenger. I'll definitely let the team know that this is something you would like to see in the future though. Happy to submit that as a feature request for you 😊  

I know it may seem self explanatory, but as it's great for the Product team to be able to see why introducing particular features is so important, I'd love to know a little more on your use case here 🚀

Could you gather information around why this is needed for it to work - in regards to the Zoom Integration?  We can see if there’s anything else that might help 👀🙏🏼

Thanks, Shauna!

In this case there’s not much to add. For their application integration, Zoom requires there to be a URL for direct customer support. We use intercom chat for that purpose, so it’d be great to have a URL that would direct a user to chat.

Hope that makes sense.

Chris

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hey @Chris Zaugg 👋🏼  Yes that makes sense! Thank you for sharing this with us - it’s super helpful for the team to know 🔥

Be sure to keep an eye on our Product Changes page for updates on current features or announcements on new products 👉🏼 https://www.intercom.com/changes/en