I need a bit of help understanding something in my series when using product tours and tagging users based on whether they've completed the tour or not.

• 16 July 2021
  • 0 replies

I need a bit of help understanding something in my series when using product tours and tagging users based on whether they've completed the tour or not.

I'm noticing that the tours are being delivered (44 in the screenshot within 30 days of coming online), but the next step of my series is confusing me...

I want to tag someone if they completed the tour, and tag someone if they didn't complete the tour, so I've got a step in the series to see if the user completed the tour (the tour is 4 steps long btw, it's short) within 30 days of seeing it (This was the default value and I thought that was plenty of time to run the check). BUT the series tells me that 28 people are still trying to match which looks like they are not moving through my series fast enough... Is that because the 30 days must elapse before the user can continue through the series? So actually I was this number to be as small as possible...

Can someone help me understand what settings to use here and what they will achieve?

I want a user to:

• See a tour immediately when they sign up and land on the home page
  • run a check to see if they completed it and tag them accordingly
  • wait 1 day
  • send a second tour (and check to see if they completed this one and tag)
  • move through to the next message

Thanks in advance and apologies for the waffled message, Im not really sure what the question is to ask, but I know its not doing what I want 😣

Screenshot 2021-07-16 at 15.13.03

0 replies

Be the first to reply!