We hope you enjoyed our New at Intercom event today.

We hope you enjoyed our New at Intercom event today. Here is a recap of the new products and features we announced 👀

💬 Enhance customer engagement with the new Messenger

Move beyond messaging to create meaningful customer experiences with our most customizable Messenger yet – it’s code free. Convert more visitors. Onboard and activate new customers. Support existing customers at speed.

🎟️ Resolve complex customer questions with tickets

Empower your teams to solve complex customer problems with tickets – right from the Inbox. You’ll be able to reduce costs by consolidating your support tools, and stop switching between chat & tickets software with our Messenger-first ticketing solution.

🤖 Build powerful bots with visual bot builder

Enable your teams to build bots easily and efficiently using the new visual bot builder – no code needed! These powerful bots will help your customers help themselves and reduce your inbound support volume.

📰 Keep your customers updated with News

Share in-context company updates and product announcements with your customers, directly in the Messenger, with News. With granular targeting, you’ll be able to personalize the Newsfeed across the customer lifecycle.

💡 Drive product education and adoption with Tooltips

Educate your customers and drive adoption of specific parts of your app with Tooltips - the latest way to communicate with your customers in a contextual and non-disruptive way.

✅ Guide your users with Checklists - in beta

Onboard users onto your product or a new feature effectively at scale with Intercom Checklists - a new way to deliver contextual and personalized guidance to users who are in your product that sets them on a path to adoption and long term engagement.

The visual bot builder is so useful! I've had a hard time correctly communicating to my team how the workflow is set up previously so this is a great change for me.

These are some very exciting updates, @diana t12​ 🎉

I love the idea of the revamped messenger especially. Before I switch over I have a question for the team. It isn't clear to me from the documentation whether a tab such as messages or news will be shown for a user who hasn't got access (eg they can't send messages to us and aren't targeted by outbound, and the are not targeted by any newsfeeds). We have different levels of support for different customers and wouldn't want them to see options they cannot use. Thanks!