Skip to main content

Hello folks!

I’m trying to workout how to (if possible) create a follow-up Ticket when a NPS Survey is below a certain threshold. 

The NPS Survey is currently being sent up to once every 90 days, and my intention is potentially follow-up with user’s based on their response. 

I want agents to be able to review the NPS Survey response, and optionally contact the user based on the feedback given in the response. 

Therefore, I was thinking the best way to go about this would be to create a ticket containing the NPS Score and NPS comment, and then the agent will be prompted to review (and optionally contact) the user. 

However, I can’t work out how to get this to work via a Series; I can trigger a webhook (but that doesn’t seem capable of creating a ticket). I feel like I could probably use an Action, but I can’t work out how to trigger an action via Series. 

Has anyone come across anything simila

Hi Tristan Kenney, It’s Mat from the Support Engineering Team 😀

Have you tried using our Series functionality?
You can program next steps of the customer journey based on the Survey outcome in Series.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this 😸

Hi Mat!

I have tried a Series! However, what I’m struggling to work out is how to use a Series (or other construct) to create a method to involve an agent. 

I have the following Series:

Within the series, I’m tagging the Person (far-right node) – this allows an agent to manually go to the Contacts list and apply a filter to find all respondents who responded below the threshold.

However, this approach doesn’t match our model – ideally it would be event-based prompts for agents to review the feedback. 

For instance, it would be great if I was able to create a back-office Ticket from within the Series (or something along those lines). 

Hopefully that gives a little more context!

Hi Tristan Kenney

Have you tried to create a Workflow that looks somewhat like this?

Hi Mat!

Hi Tristan Kenney

Have you tried to create a Workflow that looks somewhat like this?

I’ve got something very similar, and it’s very close to working. 

I have the original Series, that is sending a generic message: 

That generic message contains the following string: 

Additionally, I’ve created a Workflow. The “Teammate sends any message” trigger looks for the “Thanks for your recent feedback...” string as an Audience filter, which performs the desired follow up actions (assigning + adding a note)

When I test this workflow by sending a message to a user manually, it works as expected – it assigns to the user, and adds the internal note. 

Almost there!

However, when that same message is triggered via the “Generic feedback message” message within the Series, it doesn’t trigger the Workflow. 

Is this a setup issue on my side, or is it expected behaviour that Chat messages from Series won’t trigger a Workflow? The information in “Introducing triggers for Workflows” is not clear if this should trigger or not. 

This is feeling so close to working! Hopefully you have the piece of information to help it fall into place!

HI @Tristan Kenney, you are so close indeed.

The workflow works as expected - only thet teammate reply will trigger the workflow (not the reply sent with Series).

Can you add this automation as a part of the Series, like this?

Hi @mateusz.leszkiewicz

I can do the above, however I’m not sure I’m following how that would help?

i.e. as far as I can tell, there still wouldn’t be a conversation that could be assigned (unless I’m missing something)?

Hi @Tristan Kenney ,

You are right I must have misunderstood your intentions here.

You can simplify the setup by using Teammate changes the state of the conversation. In that way you can send CSAT and immediately monitor the ratings. Look at this workflow below. 👇

Hi @mateusz.leszkiewicz,

You are right I must have misunderstood your intentions here.

Not a problem! I’m sure I could have been clearer 😊

OK, I think I’m following here, but I might just confirm a few assumptions:

1. It seems like we can’t achieve what we want using a Survey, and need to use CSAT…
  2. ...because Teammate changes the conversation state trigger won’t ‘trigger’ based on state changes to Conversations created in a Series...

3. ..therefore, there’s no way to (easily) collect NPS feedback via a Survey if we need to assign a follow-up task to an agent...

4. ...however, it looks like there is a way to modify CSAT questionnaire to achieve what we want?

Does that all sound about right?

Hi @Tristan Kenney,

The Workflow I’ve suggested to use would be helpful in assessing the score of the conversations\ticket that your customer started with you.

I have one more idea that might be a better fit for you.

You can subscribe to thecontent_stat.survey Webhook topic and create an automation using Zapier that will open up a conversation (or send a Message) to the customer that are not satisfied with your service.

I hope that it will fulfill your needs and apologies for misunderstanding you in the first place.