Answered

Ticket portal layout issues

• 26 April 2024
  • 4 replies

We observe severe layout issues of the Ticket Portal, and I am unable to figure out if this is a bug, or something we are going wrong. If it’s a bug, I am quote surprised to see no questions about it. Those issues make the ticket portal look inconsistent and unprofessional to the point we can hardly allow customers to use it.

Asan example, the Help centre home page looks totally fine:

Then, after I click on Ticket portal, it changes:

Here, the nav bar is broken, the width has changed, and it starts to look awkward.

When I open a ticket, the layout changes again:

The width is returned to what it was in Help centre, but the nav bar is still wrong.

Is there a way to make the layout not to change across those pages?

icon

Best answer by mateusz.leszkiewicz 30 April 2024, 16:15

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi Alexey, It’s Mat from the Support Engineering Team 😀

It really does not look right; please reach out to us directly, and we will try to get this sorted out for you. 
It is really valuable feedback for us.

Hi Alexey, It’s Mat from the Support Engineering Team 😀

It really does not look right; please reach out to us directly, and we will try to get this sorted out for you. 
It is really valuable feedback for us.

Thank you Mateusz. I am trying to find a way to send a complete bug report to Intercom, but, I guess, it all gets through the messenger. It is a bit problematic to go through Fin with that if all I want is to tell Intercom “you guys have an issue that needs fixing” rather than asking for help. I am wondering if there’s a shortcut like sending an email to report issues like that.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi Alexey, 

Our product team recognised that need as well, and we are working on a self-serving solution to address these scenarios.
So, as you can see, great minds tend to think alike 😎

Hi Alexey, 

Our product team recognised that need as well, and we are working on a self-serving solution to address these scenarios.
So, as you can see, great minds tend to think alike 😎

That would be great. I just had a three minutes conversation with Fin trying to pass all the gates and pointers to knowledge base before I got to submit this bug report.