Skip to main content
Answered

Automatical assign to the specific team

• 11 July 2024
  • 1 reply

How can I create automatic redirects to a specific command? Currently, I have attempted several methods. I have created two workflows. In one, messages are checked by “Message content is”, “Message content contains”, “Message content contains word”, and if it does, the message is redirected to a specific destination. In the other workflow, a specific field is marked that stores the text "book_here", and if this field is present in a message, it is automatically redirected. However, neither of these methods has worked perfectly.

What is the best approach for me to take to ensure automatic transmission of messages? I have only two ways to determine the messages that need to be reassigned to the specific team - this is the field in the dialog that stores the text "book_here" and the text of the message, which is always the same.

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @Artur Harutyunyan -- Cam from the Technical Support Engineering team here 👋

Would be great to get a few additional details around this from your side and look into precisely what is happening with your Workflows so we can help get them function in the way you need 👍 If you haven’t done so already, please feel free to open a chat with our team via the Messenger in your Workspace or send us an email on team@intercom.io and just include the details from your message above as well as the URLs of the Workflows your reference and we can dive in from there!