Custom Bot firing only once

• 13 June 2023
  • 2 replies

I encountered an issue where the Custom Bot is only firing once on customer visits to our website. I chose the trigger: Customer visits a page and specified our website URL. It only pops up only on the first instance that a customer visits the website however is not the case when the same customer access the website the 2nd time onwards. Show Bot Until is set at: Engaged with. Frequency and scheduling is already set as follows:

-Send every time the person matches the rules

-Start sending immediately

-Never stop sending

-Any day, any time

Please help on what else can I do to make the Bot fire regardless if the customer is unique or repeat website visitor.

2 replies

I tried setting up a custom bot via the trigger - Customer visits a page. The bot only interacts to users once. After this, if they try to visit the same page again, the bot does not automatically fire. In the ‘Show Bot Until’ - I already chose Engage With. Frequency and Scheduling is set as Send every time the person matches the rules. Appreciate some advise on how I can make the Bot persistent.

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Hi @Cris Pangilinan 

Jennifer here from support 😀

I’m going to escalate this to the inbox and a support rep should be in touch with you shortly.