Skip to main content

Hello! 

My team closes a conversation after they reply, even if we may hear back from the customer. This sets up a workflow so that in 30 minutes the CSAT survey goes out. 

If the customer replies, or if we reopen to reply to them with an update, it stops the workflow.

Is there a way to then reset the workflow so it would proceed again?

@Megan Weld  I'm very curious about why you might be using close instead of snooze in this use case? 

I'd highly recommend snoozing if it's something the customer or team will likely need to reply to and the team will want to close later. 

This is also better for the customer because it can feel rushed if someone closes a request you've made and asks for feedback on the interaction before it's completed.

I don't believe there's a way to trigger another CSAT after one has gone out, there is an option to leave it open for them to update their rating after but not sure you can prompt that it's mainly just if they view the conversation again later they can update it. 

I think maybe we tend to close it because we don’t often have a timeframe that someone may reply to us (we work with doctors, and sometimes they are very responsive, other times we never hear anything back). Very happy to try snoozing instead!

Sounds good, let me know how snoozing goes!

I think this is a good way to move forward and see if that gives you the results you want without needing to reopen and re-request the CSAT.